The 2017 race season is just about upon us, and NKK has made some changes we hope will make the show run smoother and faster.
- All weekly Saturday night shows will begin hot laps at 5:00 P.M. with our goal to end racing by 10:00-10:30 P.M.
- The Newton Kart Klub will be requiring RACECEIVERS for all racers during the 2017 season to help speed up the show and make it safer for the drivers.
- If you’re bringing a Junior Amateur(less than one year experience)to the track they have the ability to run in the PUTT-PUTT class with that rule set until they win 3 races, then they must move up to JR1
- You can now register for Practice and all season races online through our website (You will sign waivers online, but you still must sign physically at the track) This should drastically cut down on lines and time it takes to get pit passes and signed in. Online sign in works on Mobile as well so you can sign in through your phone at the track to skip the line.
- Pay Cash at the track, to make this quick and easy, create an account at Newtonkartklub.com and sign up for your race once you get to the checkout screen you’re done. Just come to the window and pay cash for your entry.